- All private eye examinations will be charged and is non refundable
- All supplementary tests will be discussed with the patient and if in agreement these will be charged an extra fee
- Eye care vouchers will be accepted for a basic eye sight test however an extra fee will be charged if the patient wants a more comprehensive full eye examination.
- NHS eligible patients will be given an eye examination according to the NHS requirement by law.
- Supplementary fees will be charged to NHS patients if extra tests are clinically advised by the Optometrist and the patient is in agreement.
- All patients will be given their eye sight prescription if requested
- Emergency appointments will be charged a fee
- Contact lens check-up or new fitting is not part of the eye examination and will be charged accordingly, trials are issued free of charge.
- 3 months of after care is included in the initial fee
- Contact lens fitting requires by law, a written update spectacle prescription by a qualified practitioner, before a fitting is carried out.
- New Patients who require their contact lens prescription will only be given this once the Optometrist is clinically satisfied with the fitting of trials. The patient will have to purchase a minimum supply of lenses and have a final check before the prescription is issued
- Annual contact lens visit fee is available .This allows all check-ups with in that year at no extra charge
- Contact lens check-ups will be charged individually if point 12 is not agreed by the patient.
Sale and Supply
- A 50% deposited is required on all orders
- Dispensing fee is incorporated in all sales. This is 15% of the total cost of the sale (not including the examination fee) This is a non-refundable.
- We will only refund if there is a manufacturing fault on the frame/ophthalmic lenses or contact lenses within 15 days of collection. The fault will be assessed to ascertain the fault before a refund is authorised. If there is no fault found then the purchase in total is non-refundable.
- Non tolerances to prescription will be considered if brought to our attention within 2 weeks of collection. Drury Porter Eyecare will endeavour to resolve and satisfy.
- If a refund is required then the frame cost will not be refunded however the ophthalmic lenses will be refunded with a 15% Dispensing professional fee taken by the practice.
- Once the order has been placed there is no refund for change of mind. In special cases this may be considered
NOTE : ALL REFUNDS REQUIRED TO BE CARRIED OUT BY CLINICAL DIRECTOR ONLY